We only provide corporate grade technology solutions.
- We have built our technology solutions with every eventuality in mind so your business can withstand almost any eventuality (e.g.: fire, theft, etc).
- Almost all organisations do not account for the risks a catastrophe like a fire would have on their business.
- The difference between a corporate grade technology solution used by most Fortune 1000 companies and almost every other business in the world is reliability and resistance to failure. Normally the reason most businesses do not use this type of technology solution is price. Now there is no reason not to use a corporate grade technology solution. We are proud to offer a corporate grade technology solution well within the budget of any organisation with 2 or more people.
- Everyone knows you get what you pay for, so how do we provide a corporate grade technology solution within small and medium enterprise budgets? We have built a corporate grade support network which all of our Partners (customers to some organisations) utilise. This enables us to share the very expensive technology with all of our Partners.
- We provide your organisation with a single point of contact for every technology product in your organisation.
- There is no need to have a wasted resource in your organisation who spends their time talking with technology suppliers and fixing issues. You only need to call one place.
- We provide all of the specialised technology resources, plus productivity analysist, project managers, IT managers, server specialists, electrical engineers and work with a research and development company for those extra special projects.
Your entire technology solution is built with complete corporate grade IT policies which enable your organisation to use the best methodology available.